Headlines News :
Home » , , » 120726 Kahi reveals she’s been horseback riding

120726 Kahi reveals she’s been horseback riding

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, July 26, 2012 | 6:21 PM


After School graduate and former leader Kahi updated fans on her whereabouts with a new picture.

Kahi posted the above photo to Twitter with the message: “I bet you were curious as to what I have been up to? ^^ I’ve been horseback riding every day. Horseback riding is really fun. Yesterday was the first time I galloped… It is really refreshing and nice when the horse runs. Hehe. Thank you so much to the Bundang horseback riding club.”

She then expressed her longing for her fans with another tweet, “I miss my fans! Let’s meet soon.”

Fans responded, “So she’s been horseback riding,” “I want to see Kahi on TV again,” “I was wondering how she was doing after graduating from After School… I’m glad she’s doing well,” and “The picture is really cool~ it’s like a piece of art.”

Kahi graduated from After School on June 17th with the conclusion of After School’s encore concert and has since started preparing for her solo activities.

Source & Image: Kahi’s Twitter
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About After School | All About After School | All About After School
Copyright © 2011. all about after school - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About After School Published by All About After School
Proudly powered by Blogger