Headlines News :
Home » » 150408 Choi Woo Sik talks about his affections for 'Hogu's Love' co-star UEE

150408 Choi Woo Sik talks about his affections for 'Hogu's Love' co-star UEE

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, April 9, 2015 | 8:51 PM


Actor Choi Woo Sik talked about working with After School's UEE!

He sat down for an interview with Star News and said, "UEE noona doesn't have a boyfriend right now. I'm not in a relationship either, so I was happy that I'd be dating UEE noona in the drama. I dated her vicariously through my character in the drama. When else would I ever have the chance to date UEE noona? It wasn't actual dating, but personally, I was happy. UEE noona probably didn't like it too much, but I was satisfied."

Choi Woo Sik also discussed why he showed so much affection for UEE during their 'Taxi' interview. He explained, "I don't know why I said that back then. I think it was because I was so focused on the drama. UEE noona helped me a lot. She even led the romantic scenes. I liked all the romantic scenes I had with UEE noona, like the kiss scene or the hug scene. I want to work with UEE noona again. If they ever make a season 2, only noona has to give her permission."

It looks like Choi Woo Sik is really head over heels for UEE! Did you enjoy 'Hogu's Love'?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About After School | All About After School | All About After School
Copyright © 2011. all about after school - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About After School Published by All About After School
Proudly powered by Blogger