Headlines News :
Home » » 130828 After School Uee, Cartoon Character Eyes “I Miss You~”

130828 After School Uee, Cartoon Character Eyes “I Miss You~”

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 | 10:16 PM


after school uee anime character eyes

Group After School’s member Uee revealed cartoon-character eyes on herself.

Today, Uee posted on her Me2day, “I miss you because I haven’t seen you all in a while~ So I prepared this for you! Tada~! How do I look? I took this while filming for a commercial! Everyone play like me~” along with a picture.

In the picture, Uee drew in cartoon-character-like eyes on her face.

Internet users who saw this commented, “She’s really like an anime character in real life,” “What are you filming for?,” etc.

Photo Credit: Uee Me2day
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About After School | All About After School | All About After School
Copyright © 2011. all about after school - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About After School Published by All About After School
Proudly powered by Blogger