Headlines News :
Home » » 130806 After School's Uee Talks Cats, Puppies, Chipmunks in "Vogue Korea"

130806 After School's Uee Talks Cats, Puppies, Chipmunks in "Vogue Korea"

Written By Regina Kim on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 | 6:23 PM


After School member Uee appeared in a photo shoot and interview for the August issue of “Vogue Korea.” Though, in the photo shoot, the willowy idol famous for her “honey thighs” looked perfectly sexy, Uee talked with the fashion magazine about various animals that she had been told that she resembled.

Uee said: “I am exactly half and half. When I put on a strong makeup look, I have heard that I look like a cat, and, when I take off my makeup, they tell me I look like a puppy. If that comes from my mouth, does it sound like I am bragging?”

Uee then laughed and continued: “I also was told many times that I looked like a chipmunk from “Alvin and the Superband” movie. Have you heard that I was told that I looked like a piglet?”
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About After School | All About After School | All About After School
Copyright © 2011. all about after school - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About After School Published by All About After School
Proudly powered by Blogger