Headlines News :
Home » » 130824 After School Lizzy, “I’m Going To Watch ‘Now You See Me’ As Soon As I Go Back To Korea”

130824 After School Lizzy, “I’m Going To Watch ‘Now You See Me’ As Soon As I Go Back To Korea”

Written By Regina Kim on Saturday, August 24, 2013 | 3:41 AM


after school lizzy now you see me

Group After School’s member Lizzy revealed her excitement for the movie “Now You See Me.”

Today, Lizzy posted on her Twitter, “Attention to everyone who loves magic. I heard ‘Now You See Me’ is so crazy and good. Ah so excited. I want to see it.”

She continued, “‘Now You See Me’ released yesterday and I heard it’s really really good. I’m going to watch it as soon as I go back to Korea. Gogo.”

The movie “Now You See Me” is about 4 magicians robbing a bank.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About After School | All About After School | All About After School
Copyright © 2011. all about after school - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About After School Published by All About After School
Proudly powered by Blogger