Headlines News :
Home » » 130806 Uee Discusses Her Small Lips Complex and Best Body Parts

130806 Uee Discusses Her Small Lips Complex and Best Body Parts

Written By Regina Kim on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 | 7:59 PM


After School member Uee appeared in a photo shoot and interview for the August issue of “Vogue Korea.” In the interview, Uee discusses her small lips complex, her best body parts, and being a tomboy in high school.

Uee said: “Recently, I heard that my lips look good. Normally, I have a bit of a complex about my lips being small. When I speak, my lips don’t move well, and I have a tendency to mumble. But, when I do that, [After School] members tug on my lips and tell me that I’m adorable. Upon hearing those words, I felt like if I can just do my lipstick really well, then it is possible for me to look a little more sexy.”

Uee laughed and continued: “Of my physical parts, my legs are the best part, right? Even though I’m not really the type to expose a lot of skin, I like to wear hot pants. I like a summer where I can wear hot pants.

“I think because I show off my legs on the stage a lot, people might feel that [Uee has a revealing style]. Today, at the photo shoot, I was so amazed because there were so many alternative clothes that I had never tried and was wearing for the first time. Usually, I do not wear clothes that are tight and revealing.”

On Vogue mentioning that her management company was worried about whether the photo shoot would be too revealing, Uee explained: “ I am still far from being sexy. When I was in high school, I used to go around with my hair cut short and in exercise clothes. My mom would tell me if you are a woman, go around dressed like a woman, and constantly scold me for not doing so. Even though it is a bit embarrassing, I think that I am still lacking a lot. I don’t really know much when it comes to makeup or shoes.”
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About After School | All About After School | All About After School
Copyright © 2011. all about after school - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About After School Published by All About After School
Proudly powered by Blogger