Headlines News :
Home » » 130621 After School Lizzy, ‘Tough Time After Stepping Down From Running Man’

130621 After School Lizzy, ‘Tough Time After Stepping Down From Running Man’

Written By Regina Kim on Friday, June 21, 2013 | 9:49 PM


After School’s Lizzy shared her struggles after stepping down from her first regular variety show, ‘Running Man.’

On June 19, Lizzy made a guest appearance on talk show ‘Radio Star.’ The theme of the show was ‘Should Have Stayed,’ featuring former newswoman Choi Song Hyun, popular comedian from the 90s Kim Jinsu and Lizzy’s teammate Nana.

During the show, Lizzy confessed going through a bout of depression immediately after she stepped down from reality show ‘Running Man’ which put her on the map, so to speak.


“I first appeared as a guest and then I ended up appearing almost every week since, so I thought I was doing a good job. But when I stepped down from the show, there were articles that said I was just a long-term guest, not a regular member of the show.”

She added, “What was most saddening was when people would ask me if I got cut from the show. I stepped down because I had to do a sitcom but people did not know that, of course. I think it was heartbreaking especially because it was my first regular role on a variety show.”

“It was really tough then but I’m all right now. Plus, when Yoo Jae Suk mentioned me during his award speech, whatever regrets and frustrations there might have been melted away,” said Lizzy.

Asked if she would return to ‘Running Man’ if she was invited, Lizzy shouted “Yes!” without missing a beat.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About After School | All About After School | All About After School
Copyright © 2011. all about after school - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About After School Published by All About After School
Proudly powered by Blogger