Headlines News :
Home » » 140721 ZE:A”s Hyungsik dishes on what it was like to kiss Kahi

140721 ZE:A”s Hyungsik dishes on what it was like to kiss Kahi

Written By Regina Kim on Monday, July 21, 2014 | 1:08 AM


 ZE:A“s Hyungsik talked about his romantic kiss scene with Kahi!

Acting together for the musical “Bonnie and Clyde“, the two idols portrayed a romantic love interest, but Hyungsik said that the romance didn”t manifest itself in real life. “Honestly, when I was doing it, I didn”t feel any emotion at all,” he said during an interview on “Section TV“.


“Instead of thinking about the kiss, I”m focused on thinking about what emotions I should portray, so I don”t have the time to think about anything else,” he said. “I just did my best.”

Despite his focus, however, Hyungsik revealed he still made mistakes! “Once, I was singing and I forgot my lyrics onstage. It”s a really huge mistake,” he said. “I got really punished for that backstage.”
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About After School | All About After School | All About After School
Copyright © 2011. all about after school - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About After School Published by All About After School
Proudly powered by Blogger