Headlines News :
Home » » 130402 Kahi Reveals Diet Meal Plan “I Will Become Skinny”

130402 Kahi Reveals Diet Meal Plan “I Will Become Skinny”

Written By Regina Kim on Tuesday, April 2, 2013 | 4:44 AM


Group After School’s past member Kahi revealed her diet meal plan.

Today, Kahi posted on her Twitter, “I am slowly becoming in need of a diet. I will eat healthy food and become skinny” and “Energy up, energy up. Energy up with yogurt” along with a picture.

In the two pictures, Kahi is posing with a cup of yogurt, vegetables, and fruit. Even though she’s not wearing any makeup in the picture, her clear skin revealed that she has been taking good care of herself as a top star. She also revealed determination to lose weight even though she already has a superior body.

Internet users who saw this commented, “I don’t think you need one,” “You’re so pretty,” “Your skin is so nice,” and “You make me want to go on a diet too.”

Photo Credit: Kahi Twitter
Share this article :

2 comments:

  1. It's actually a great and useful piece of information. I'm happy
    that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Here is my website: appliance repair tampa cost

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in point of fact a great and helpful piece of info. I'm happy that you just shared
    this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this.
    Thanks for sharing.

    My web site :: appliance repair tampa cost

    ReplyDelete

Google Translate

 
Support : All About After School | All About After School | All About After School
Copyright © 2011. all about after school - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About After School Published by All About After School
Proudly powered by Blogger