Headlines News :
Home » » 130212 After School’s Nana Reveals: “Huh Kyung Hwan Told Me Before that He Liked Me”

130212 After School’s Nana Reveals: “Huh Kyung Hwan Told Me Before that He Liked Me”

Written By Regina Kim on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 | 5:42 PM


After School’s Nana exposed that comedian Huh Kyung Hwan is interested in her.

On February 11, KBS aired a Lunar New Year’s special match-making program titled “Best Couple- Beauty and the Beast” where Nana made a guest appearance. She revealed, “Huh Kyung Hwan told me that he liked me before.” She also added, “I wanted to see him today.”

“We [Huh Kyung Hwan and I] went to the same makeup shop,” Nana added. “ I heard from the shop’s owner that he chose me as his ideal girl.”

Huh Kyung Hwan said, “I did say that she’s my ideal girl in the past on broadcast. She didn’t even look at me.” He later asked her, “Do I have a chance [to be a couple with you] today?” And he became ecstatic when she replied, “Yes.”

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About After School | All About After School | All About After School
Copyright © 2011. all about after school - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About After School Published by All About After School
Proudly powered by Blogger