Headlines News :
Home » » 121121 After School’s Lizzy filmed ‘Rascal Sons’ while drunk?

121121 After School’s Lizzy filmed ‘Rascal Sons’ while drunk?

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, November 22, 2012 | 4:49 PM


After School’s Lizzy is getting highly complimented for her great acting in MBC drama’s ‘Rascal Sons’. She is taking the role of Yuri who is hopelessly and unrequitedly in love with Min Ki (played by Ryu Soo Young).

This character Yuri can be seen as a thoughtless and reckless girl, but Lizzy is expressing the character in very lovely and lively ways. Lizzy commented on her first traditional acting experience, “It’s true that I felt a lot of pressure to be working with so many great actors. I also had a doubt in my talent. But I’m trying my best everyday.”

She also confessed that she had actually been a bit intoxicated while filming one of the scenes for her drama. Lizzy explained, “In the scene where I was opening a beer can, I actually drank while filming. I got kind of excited as I got alcohol in me and I had more fun filming than usual.”
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : All About After School | All About After School | All About After School
Copyright © 2011. all about after school - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About After School Published by All About After School
Proudly powered by Blogger